XYplorer 18.20.0300 + Serial Keys is an Advance File System. Explorer everyone that is focusing on is seeking an actual option to the Windows Explorer. Extensive file finds supporting NT-only features and including binary search that is a sequence. Numerous location search (find files in every chosen directory). Generates different styles of file system reports (to clipboard, file, and printer – we have been discussing one-click directory print-outs right here).
Export stretch record information of entire directories (and sometimes even directory woods) to files which are CSV-format. [Column Width Auto-Adjustment. Explorer everyone that is focusing on is seeking an actual option to the Windows Explorer.
- Tabbed Browsing have an unlimited number of tabs to make jumping around between folders a one-click affair. Rename the tabs, shift them around, hide them, drag-drop stuff onto the tab headers…
- The costs remember their configuration individually and between sessions. Do you search your system for files added in the last 24 hours? Let a “finding tab” do the job with a single click!
- High-end finds files engine with tremendous power and incredible speed.
- Find files fully supports Boolean logic (up to 256 nesting levels), advanced pattern matching, Regular the
- Expressions, whole word, and fuzzy matching, binary string search, multiple location searches (find files in all selected directories) and much more…
- Instant preview of image (incl. PNG, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, ICO and much more), audio, and video files (displaying detailed media information).
- Thumbnails of image files shown right in the file list, introducing the unique “Mouse Down Blow Up” functionality.
- Instant preview of installing and uninstalled TrueType and Type-1 font files (displaying detailed font information).
- Instant_preview of HTML, MHT, PHP files (including configurable server mappings) with printing option.
- Instant display of complete file/version information for each selected file.
- Various revolutionary highlighting features add more visual grip to tree and list. Highlight Folder, Boxed
- Branch, Favorite Folder Bold, Highlight Focused Row, Highlight Sorted Column, … all colors are fully customizable. And then there’s a wildcard-configurable Color Filter for list items.
- You have a Visual Filter for the file list. Control what you see by stating simple wildcard patterns like *.txt. The
- Optical Filter is per-tab and, as virtually all XYplorer settings, saved between sessions.
- File Info Tips and MP3 Info Tips: extensive file information (depending on file type and individual file up to 35 fields!) pops up when you move the mouse over a file’s icon.
- Personal MP3 service: instant ID3v1.1-tag view and edit, plus automatic filename to ID3v1.1-tag routine.
- Instant file view (ASCII and HEX) for all files, including text extraction from binaries (BTW: the fastest on the market).
- Generates various sorts of file system reports (to the clipboard, file, and printer — we’re talking about one-click directory print-outs here).
- Export extended file information of whole directories (or even directory trees) to CSV-formatted files.
- Created Date, Last Accessed Date, and Attributes are shown right in the archive list. Optionally in the revolutionary Age format, – which immediately tells you how old a file is (as opposed to when it was born).
- Column Width Auto-Adjustment.
- Highly customizable display formats for file size and date information.
- For each file and folder, the (real!) disk space used is immediately displayed.
- Remembers last folder location, sort order, scroll position, and selected file.
- Browser-like history functionality.
- Can define favorite folders.
- A large suite of useful commands added to the standard file context menu, including Copy To, Move To, Copy Filename with – Path, Copy File Properties, Copy Large/Small Icon, Multi-file Rename (optionally using Regular Expressions).
- Icon-extraction, multi-file time-stamping and attribute-stamping.
- Full support for drag-drop and wheel mouse.
- Made to handle heavy-duty jobs.
- Installing (1.7 MB total) and running the program does not change your system or registry. In other words: XYplorer is 100% portable. Ideal for your USB memory stick.
- Easy to use, start working in no time (interface closely follows Explorer standards).
- Small, fast, and RAM-friendly.
- Quick 24/7 support.