MacLoggerDX 6.09 MAC Crack Free Download Portable
MacLoggerDX 6.09 Mac is an Amateur Radio application that monitors the spots from your favorite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing. It Alerts you to rare contacts or musical organization openings by looking up and displaying real time propagation routes on a zoomable map. MacLoggerDX HD can log your contacts to fast SQL database. MacLoggerDX HD includes the ADIF import, record, and export syncing with MacLoggerDX 6.09 Crack desktop. MacLoggerDX is a very powerful and streamlined OS X application designed through the get-go to directly help you track DXCC, IOTA, WAS, WAZ, CQ WAZ and VUCC easier than ever before.Organizing and cleaning the spots from your favorite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing. MacLoggerDX supports close to a hundred radios, immediately tuning to the spots you are searching for, moving your beam around. Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, showing in 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and signing your contacts to a first SQL database that is fast. MacLoggerDX can also text/email you whenever Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted. Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, Club Log integration, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and far more.
Automatic notification for DX places
Also, MacLoggerDX can be configured to use Apple’s Mail.app or Eudora to automatically e-mail you whenever an unusual DX location seems into the DX Clusters.Moreover, MacLoggerDX is a simple to use and capable radio spot tuner that features extended support for the microHAM USB CW and USB micro KEYERs.
Radio tuning automation and ARPS packets manager
Also, MacLoggerDX enables you to login into your TNC that is favorite or DXCluster, and, while receiving DX Spots, will tune your radio set up, all of the while looking up and performing the DX station on the Greyline Map.
MacLoggerDX is also capable of the monitoring, decoding, searching and plotting APRS packets received from APRSServe over the net or any connected TNCs.You can also effortlessly log in to any DXCluster telnet server of your choice using MacLoggerDX, and it will automatically make sure that you are tuned in in the exact regularity, while also instantly linking the necessitate you and list the current DX station on your map.
Handbook or automatic addition of radio information into logs
In addition to this, MacLoggerDX automatically moves the radio’s beam according to your Long or Direct Path for the station, along with rapidly add the VFO info and the QSO into the log for you.
Just in case you would like to, the MacLoggerDX utility may also make it simple and easy to add the details manually within your User Call Book.On the entire, MacLoggerDX is a full-featured and app that is comprehensive all ham radio fan who want to manage their daily logs easier and control their rigs easier using a Mac computer.
Note: Version 6 is a paid update:
- Added HRDLOG time that is genuine.
- Added Delete Spot.
- Added Import/Export SOTA CSV files.
- Added Rotor offsets by a musical organization.
- Added Automatic WWV propagation refresh.
- Added DXCluster password support.
- Fixed LoTW that is Italian upload.
- Fixed eQSL confirmations were the encoding bug that is the string.
- Fixed upload that is eQSL special characters bug.
- Fixed MacDoppler eQSL, QRZ, HRDLOG and LoTW uploads.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later on
- Internet connection for Telnet DXClusters, and/or (optional):
- Radio & TNC for Packet DXClusters.
- USB adapter that is serial.
- QRZ CD-Rom.
- Supported radios:
- Kenwood TS-50, TS-40S, TS-450, TS-480, TS-570, TS-670, TS-69, TS-790, TS-50, TS-870, TS-940S, TS-950S, TS-2000, R-5000.
- AOR AR5000, AR3000A, AR7030, AR8200, AR8600.
- Icom IC-703, IC-706, IC-706kII, IC-706MkIIG, IC-737, IC-746, IC-746Pro, IC-751, IC-756, IC-756Pro, IC-756ProII, IC-756ProIII, IC-7800, IC-781, IC-910, IC-970, R71A, R75, R735, R8500, R9000, PCR-1000.
- Yaesu FT-1000MP, FT-1000D, FT-990, FT-920, FT-900, FT-897, FT-890, FT-857, FT847, FT-817, FT-100.
- JRC JST-245, NRD-525, NRD-535, NRD-545.
- Elecraft KIO2.
- Drake R8B.
- Ten-Tec Juiter, Argonaut V, RX-320, Pegasus Omni VI.
- Racal 670/GM.
- Alinco DX-77.
- Collins HF-2050.
- More added every(If you do not see your rig on the list, only ask day)
- Supported Rotator Controllers:
- Yaesu GS-232
- he-gain DCU-1 Pathfinder
- M2 RC2800
- Idiom Press RotorCard SDX
- Prosistel CBOX
- Supported Antenna Switches:
- MicroHAM Band that is Micro Decoder
Download From Here